Monday 2 May 2016

I Have Never Cheated on My Husband- Tiwa Savage

Nigerian professional Singer (First African Female Pepsi Ambassador) Tiwa Savage in interview with Pulse Nigeria reveals what she has been covering up in her marriage with Mr Tunji Balogun (also known as TJ) for the past two years.

TJ accuses Tiwa of infidelity on social media via Instagram posts which were later removed few hours after they were been posted yesterday. The man TJ, also claimed that without him Tiwa Savage is nothing. That he invested his work and money to make sure Tiwa is successful in her career. TJ, who was the ex-manager of Tiwa and he was sacked by her due to mismanagement of funds. 
"Since I sacked him from my management, he has been struggling financially. He was stealing from me, so I had to save my marriage and separate business from family", she said. 

The truth is that I have been covering him up but he said to me that I have taken his manhood; that I do not allow him to perform as a man in the house. Because i am the one doing everything in the house since i'm the one working for long hours, so I took charge, but I covered up for him, I do everything and I make him feel like he is the one doing the own thing for the family. 

I have been dealing with the following problems which she highlighted; Alcohol, Comes home late, Infidelity, Cocaine, bad debt and a husband who is jealous of his wife' success. 

I covered up for a lot of hurt in our relationship. I have been searching for 45Million Naira so that don't kill him and The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not arrest him. 
So he made it easy for me to walk away"- Tiwa Savage. 

Despite all that has happened between TJ and Tiwa she remains a wonderful woman. who can find a virtuous woman? She continue to pray for TJ and also uses the medium to apologised should she has done anything wrong to TJ, if she has'nt love him a enough or if she has neglected him or if there is anything that she has done and she can think of, but above all she said that she love Tunji. And she also said that she would'nt stop Tunji from seeing their son but she try and raise the child to become a good man and she ended the interview with prayer for Tunji. 

Picture source: Tiwa Savage page. 
Interview: Pulse TV Nigeria. 

No comments: