Monday 12 August 2024

Celebrating My First Birthday as a Mother

Today marks my birthday, a significant occasion as I celebrate it for the first time as a mother. Indeed, every experience has its inaugural moment. This journey has been remarkable for both me and my little family, and we are profoundly grateful for the gift of life. This milestone is one worth celebrating with all of you, and I would like to take this moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to our friends and family who have showered us with gifts and support during this time. Life's true beauty lies in the wonderful people we share it with. There’s nothing quite like the warmth of togetherness, along with the genuine love and kindness we show each other. I am truly thankful to God for making all of this possible. Here’s to another joyful birthday for me!
I am excited to announce that I will be publishing a book detailing my journey to motherhood and the experiences surrounding my pregnancy. With faith, all things are achievable. As the scripture states, those who are planted will bear fruit in their old age, and their produce will remain vibrant. Indeed, God’s faithfulness endures, even in the face of our shortcomings. I have some tools that I used but rest assured, you will find more insights in my forthcoming book and YouTube series titled "Time and Me." The Seed! Dear friends. You can call me Mama Organic. As I mentioned in my last post, embracing a healthy lifestyle has been the most important part of my pregnancy journey. That's why I'm excited to share all my recipes with anyone who wants to join me. In my book, you'll also discover other helpful tools that I've used along the way. I am truly grateful to the Almighty God, who has been our support throughout the ages and continues to guide us today. Our gratitude to God, the creator of everything, is everlasting.
Bible passage for the day- Isaiah 60:3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

No comments: